Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

yourKloset.com

I may have branched off into my own little blogosphere here at andsoshewould, but I shant forget my loyalty and love for my other baby, www.yourKloset.com. As editor of the Toronto section I've had the opportunity to meet and interview some amazing people, attend fashion weeks both here and in New York, and gotten to take home some pretty slick swag bags. But what's most exciting for this little fashion-fetishist, is the opportunity to stretch my styling muscles on our monthly editorials. As the inaugral shoot for the site about a month ago, I decided to hit the streets of Toronto with a beautiful lady, and some very talented friends for our take on the fall fashion trends. This is just a taste of what's to come at both yourKloset, and right here on this site. Stay tuned for holiday magic, and a special guest photographer that, I'm pretty sure, will have everyone going gaga. 'Til next time... :)


 








Photography: Lewis Mirrett
Model: Leigh Farrell
Make-up: Jen Ingram
Hair: Emma Sherman

For where to find the clothing and accessories in this shoot, check out the original at yourkloset.





1 comment:

  1. This just convinced me to get the long chiffon skirt from AA!
    Amy your such a great stylist!

    ReplyDelete