Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Current forms of procrastination:

Ah yes, 'tis that familiar time of year again, where school has heated up and I have put my mastermind to use finding endless forms of procrastinating fun. Can I help it if my brain would rather have me surfing the web and flipping through magazines clipping photos of pretty things for my endless inspiration boards? Woudn't you rather dance around your apartment mindlessly to great music while covered in layers of sheer-chiffon? Can I REALLY be blamed for watching endless episodes of the classic television series, "What Katie Did Next"? I mean, I've really got to know how Ms. Price is doing...come on now. I assure you, I will find the time to get the necessary amount of schooling completed, and will have all my assignments handed in perfectly on time. But in the mean time...Here are a few of the ways in which my penchant for procrastination has manifested itself. Hope you enjoy. :)













No comments:

Post a Comment