Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Aurevoir Monsieur...

At the end of this past work week, I'd decided I was going to give myself a weekend to be a bit of a hermit, get some work done, and still get in a lovely lazy Sunday. And now, I give myself a pat on the back for finishing my French Cinema essay; one which, for some reason took me weeks to wrap my head around.  So to reward myself I came home from a serious Scrabble game to pamper myself with some Shine Gloss and a new episode of Fashion Television. I know it's belated, but their feature on Jean Paul Gaultier's last collection for Hermes reminded me how much I loved it when I first saw it, and I couldn't resist a quick post. The creamy brown, tan, and black colour palette is so warm, I can't help but want to lick it. And the straight brim hats sitting atop the heads of some of my favourite models were gorgeous. Joe Fresh's S/S collection had similar ones that I would love to get my hands on. So enjoy this sumptuous collection of western inspired ready to wear. I know I did.





No comments:

Post a Comment