Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Brief Hiatus

Dearest friends and (few) followers;

I am a blogging-jerk and it's been way too long since I've posted anything on this here site. School has taken over and left even fewer moments for much-needed procrastination, and therefore I will be taking a brief (BRIEF!) hiatus from the blogosphere until the end of the week. But don't worry, you can still go to yourkloset.com and check out the give-away goodies going on for Chrismukkah 2010, and occupy yourselves with festive movies (particularly ones involving JTT) and an unhealthy amount of exam anxiety. Until then, I leave you with this video I found on my friend Leigh's blog. I dig it. A lot. It's overtly sexual and superpbly cheeky. Right up my alley.

Until next time...


DEADBOTS - GIRL ON FIRE - DIRECTED BY DANXZEN (UNOFFICIAL) from deadbots on Vime

No comments:

Post a Comment